Notice of Accessibility
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- There is an accessible entrance door to the building located off our parking lot. There are no steps at this entrance.
- There are no steps, no abrupt level changes, no unsecured carpet or un-ramped curbs within the building to most public spaces. The Mezzanine is only accessible via stairs.
- The front desk counter has a lowered portion.
- Two elevators are provided to access all floors above the lobby. Additionally, one elevator provides access to our lower level.
- ADA-compliant restrooms are provided on the 6th floor, on the 1st floor off the lobby, and in our lower level off the Harbor Room. These restrooms provide at least one large accessible stall/toilet, one accessible lavatory and one accessible urinal (with exceptions).
- Accessible toilets have a horizontal grab bar on the adjacent side wall.
- At least one wash basin in each public restroom has drains and hot water pipes that are insulated or protected (with exceptions).
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
Landmark Inn is designed with rooms to accommodate guests with disabilities. The hotel offers 3 accessible guest rooms that are mobility, visual and hearing accessible with either 1 king or 2 queen beds. Rooms offer either accessible bathrooms with a tub/shower combination, a shower or a roll-in shower. The breakdown of these accommodations is as follows:
- 1 double queen room with roll-in shower
- 1 double queen room with shower
- 1 two-room suite with tub/shower combination in one bathroom; the other bathroom is a standard shower.
- Visual notification device for door knocks and phone calls
- Visual smoke and fire alarm device
- Braille guest room door number signage
- TTYs are available for use by persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Televisions in guest rooms offer closed captioning.
- All entry doors and other interior doors (except doors on shallow closets) allow wide passage
- Door hardware on all entry doors and other passage doors within the room are usable with one hand.
- Rooms allow wide route on each side of the bed.
- Clear passage at the foot of each bed.
- Controls on fixed lamps and HVAC thermostats are easily operable with one hand.
- Fixed lamps and HVAC controls are places for forward approach.
- Rod and shelf in closed are placed for forward approach.
- Accessible desk
- Electrical outlet within four feet of telephone.
Landmark Inn is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Landmark Inn Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Landmark Inn Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Landmark Inn Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Landmark Inn Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- Pop-up advertisements provided by The Hotels Network
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Landmark Inn Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.